Proxim 5054-QB-US, Tsunami Quickbridge.11 Model 5054-R Bundle- US/CAN PSU Includes: BSU (1) and SU (1) - both with integrated 23-dBi antennas, 50 m (164 ft) outdoor, terminated CAT5 cables (2), software and manual
Cost Effective Solution for Quick Return on Investment
The Tsunami QuickBridge.11 family operates in the unlicensed frequency spectrums of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (5.15 to 5.95 inclusive (and to 6.08 GHz with LR)) and comes complete with a set of accessories to ease outdoor installations. As the most cost-effective point-to-point solution from Proxim, any deployment will enjoy a quick return on investment.
- Suitable for the service provider, municipal and education markets
- Certified for deployments in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia
- Designed with the same high quality and reliability that are synonymous with all Proxim Tsunami wireless bridges
- High Power version for extended range (5054-R-LR)
Complete ``Hop-In-A-Box'' Allows Unprecedented Ease of Installation
Tsunami QuickBridge.11 bundles are the easiest-to-install family of broadband wireless bridges on the market. Requiring no training or wireless experience, they can be installed within hours. Each solution includes everything needed to set up a link right out of the box.
- Hop-in-a-box solution includes two radios with integrated antennas, mounting hardware, power injectors and documentation
- Pre-configured software defaults and easy to use graphical user interface eliminate guess work during installation
- Audible tones ensure antennas are properly aligned
Industry Leading Co-Location Capability
Expand your own service coverage area or co-locate a service within another service provider's existing area - it's never been easier. All Tsunami QuickBridge.11models support 5/ 10/ 20MHz channels designed to mitigate radio interference in unlicensed frequency spectrums.
- 5 MHz channel increases the number of non-overlapping channels from 20 to 80+ in the 5 GHz band and from 3 to 13 in the 2.4 GHz spectrums
- With the high number of non-overlapping channels, products can be used as high bandwidth CPE (customer premise equipment) within a limited coverage area
- Less likely to offend neighboring wireless systems
Synergy with Tsunami MP.11 Point-to-Multipoint Systems
Maximum synergy is realized when deployed in conjunction with Tsunami MP.11 point- to-multipoint wireless systems. With the same proven platforms, both products are designed to deliver an equal experience.
- Using the integrated antennas also used in the MP.11, the QuickBridge.11 produces the same radio characteristics
- Same ruggedized enclosures allow the use of common accessories, resulting in reduced inventory and preservation of investments
- Identical CLI and graphical software interfaces reduce training costs, and accelerate installation and troubleshooting
Advanced Security Protects Privacy
QuickBridge.11 implements tiered security layers for the most secure outdoor communication in the unlicensed frequency spectrum.
- Proxim's Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP) prevents snooping common to Wi-Fi systems
- Advanced encryption protects over-the-air transmission via AES
- Radio mutual authentication eliminates unauthorized use of the system by rogue Subscriber Units and man-in-the middle attacks
- Password protection of all remote management methods