This item is currently out of stock
Call us 877-271-9484 to inquire about availability.
PLANET Technology introduces the latest high power outdoor wireless LAN solution - the outdoor wireless AP, WNAP-6305. It provides higher transmit power, better performance, and widely coverage. The WNAP-6305 is compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard and the data rate support is up to 150Mbps in 802.11n mode. The WNAP-6305 not only has built-in 12dBi panel Antenna but also reserves one SMA-Type Antenna Connector to allow versatile antenna installations and multiple adjustable transmit output power.
The WNAP-6305 supports multiple wireless communication connectivity (AP / Client CPE / WDS PtP / WDS PtMP / Repeater / Universal Repeater), allowing for various application requirements.The WNAP-6305 also supports WISP mode, so CPE users could easily connect to Internet via WISP provider or connect to a wired network.
In aspect of security, besides 64/128- bit WEP encryption, the WNAP-6305 integrates WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK and 802.1x authority to secure and protect your wireless LAN. The wireless MAC filtering and SSID broadcast control consolidate the wireless network security and prevent unauthorized wireless connection.
The WNAP-6305 is perfectly suitable to be installed in outdoor environments and exposed locations. With its IP 55 casing protection, the WNAP-6305 can perform normally under rigorous weather conditions including heavy rain and wind. With the proprietary Power over Ethernet (PoE) design, the WNAP-6305 can be easily applied in the areas where power outlets are not available.
Part number: WNAP-6305
Industrial Compliant Wireless LAN & LAN
• Compliant with IEEE 802.11n wireless technology capable of up to 150Mbps data rate
• Backward compatible with 802.11b/g standard
• Equipped with 10/100Mbps RJ-45 Ports for LAN & WAN, Auto MDI/ MDI-X supported
Fixed-network Broadband Router
• Supported connection types: Dynamic IP/ Static IP / PPPoE / PPTP / L2TP
• Supports multiple sessions IPSec, L2TP and PPTP VPN passthrough
• Supports Virtual Server, DMZ and Port Forwarding for various networking applications
• Supports DHCP Server, UPnP, and Dynamic DNS
RF Interface Characteristics
• Built-in 12dBi Directional Antenna
• High Output Power Up to 600mW with multiple adjustable transmit power control
• Reserve RP-SMA Type Connector
Outdoor Environmental Characteristics
• IP-55 Enclosure
• Passive Power Over Ethernet Design
• Reset Button on PoE Injector
• Operating Temperature: -20~70 Degree C
Multiple Operation & Wireless Mode
• Multiple Operation Modes: Bridge, Gateway, Ethernet Converter
• Multiple Wireless Modes: AP, Client CPE(WISP), WDS PtP, WDS PtMP, Repeater, Universal
Secure Network Connection
• Supports Software Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
• Advanced security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES), and 802.1x
• Supports NAT firewall features, with SPI function to protect against DoS attacks
• Supports IP / Protocol-based access control and MAC Filtering
Easy Installation & Management
• Web-Based UI and Quick Setup Wizard for easy configuration
• Remote Management allows configuration from a remote site
• System status monitoring includes DHCP Client and System Log